Pages

Monday, February 23, 2015

Wolfie the Bunny

I have been looking forward to seeing friend Ame Dyckman's new picture book for quite some time, Wolfie the Bunny! I have yet to get a copy, but the story follows a bunny family that receives a new addition to the family. The daughter, Dot, is the only one who sees what evil lurks behind having a wolf for a brother.

Seven Impossible Things Before Breakfast was able to get a sneak peek at all the artwork including dummies, sketches, and final spreads. I included only a couple final spreads beneath. The particular things that sing out to me with OHora's work is his balance of shapes and black line. I love how he does buildings. I love the design choices in the bed scene. Who knows what our shadows do when we're not looking?



No comments:

Post a Comment