Pages

Monday, October 6, 2014

Shopping around in the market

Okay, this title doesn't make much sense, but it is a bit more interesting than Marketing 101, which a lot of web pages out there are labeled (Why are they all named like University courses?!). But a big thing about growing a business is putting yourself out there. I will not lie. I am horrendous at this. The good news is I am trying to fix this.

Marketing for Children's Book Illustrators

That link right there is a pretty good one for freelancing children's book illustrators. To sum it up, the name of the game is persistence. As I have learned, sending out one postcard does not make any clients flood my inbox. It is very important to always be letting people know what the heck you're up to without becoming a pest. It is a lot to take in, but with practice, it'll build to bigger and better things.

Also, I changed my profile pictures in Facebook,Twitter, and LinkedIn. I thought people should have a nice picture of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment